Sunday, February 11, 2007

So much for an early start and The Italian Section of the IRC

It's 6:30 in the evening. We're still in pajamas. Yeah. We're still yapping. But I swear we're going to a cafe for study purposes soon.

In other news, I made french toast with organic wheat bread, which I was afraid might be weird. Au contraire. It was Kick Ass. It was super yum. I make awesome french toast.

UPDATE: Surprise!

No studying was done whatsoever. Tasty Mexican food was consumed at the best Mexi-joint in Northern California. 5 too many police cars were parked outside our intended study destination. In lieu of productive work, we wandered the halls of not one but TWO Long's drug stores. I'm on a quest and can't yet find my holy grail.

2 comments:

MLE said...

Sounds like you are having much fun! *hugs* to you both!

Monkey McWearingChaps said...

Say hi to Chica for me!!