Monday, July 28, 2008

Last tasks

I'm heading on over to Saint Crisco by the bay. I'll stay at the Chateau St. Jason Hippy Commune & Crashpad for Wayward Bar Examinees.

It's probably too late to start studying, eh? (rimshot)

But of course I have things yet to do:

Scoop out the cat box; buy a new bag of cat food so the Dowager Princess Tasha has something to put into the cat box. Buy 3 days worth of TJ salads, and some luna bars so that I don't have to pay exorbitant prices for crap food

Pop by Target and pick up a large Analog wrist watch. Wash the windows on the car that hasn't been driven in a month. Do a drive by of the test site, figure out how to get there.

Charge cell phone, find bluetooth BORG appendage, withdraw cash.

Pack an overnight bag with:
  • clean sox, panties and tshirts. And sweaters (the fog is back despite a swelteringly hot Saturday).
  • bottle of Xanax, to avoid a repeat of last weeks' adventure,
  • and the prilosec, so I don't throw up.
  • alarm clock
  • pillow
  • whatever I'm forgetting

Must also bring ticket, photo ID, reading glasses, pencils, pens, an eraser, a highlighter or two, cash for the highway-robbery parking fees that will no doubt be charged.

Hopefully that covers it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Best of luck, babes! I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

Cilicious said...

Break a leg!