Thursday, August 19, 2004

Striking the balance...

right now, the balance is striking me. I've been up until 2 every night this week and up and at it again between 6:30 and 7:00 every morning. My fear is that a tired QIR is not a brilliant QIR and that sleep is a necessary component to understanding the material and being able to synthesize information as well as answer questions in class.

And yet, as Robert Frost never wrote, I have miles to read before I sleep.

Yes they've been giving us homework for our intro classes. Never mind that this is not really material germane to our upcoming classes. We'll not be tested on THIS material. We'll not be responsible for the content of this lecture.

I do however, need to watch a movie and review some material before I go to sleep tonight.


No comments: