Monday, July 19, 2004

and 2 forms of ID

The letters from Bay Area law school have been flowing non stop of late. The content of Saturday's envelope confirmed that the loans I applied to have been accepted and that I should fill out these 2345 pages of paperwork and return them immediately.

Friday's envelope was a reminder that photos for ID cards need to be submitted immediately. I sure wish they'd said I'd need a total of 3 (three) passport photos when they had me run out for pictures the first time. That was a durn good photo they took for my file, gosh darn it! Had they said 3 (three) I could be assured of having a non-fugly student ID. Now I have to risk another bad hair day, hope the picture taker isn't an evil, picture sabotaging wench, and pay another $20 for the privilege.

Don't you people at Bay Area Law School know I'm trying to save money so I can attend your school???

No comments: